Welcome to the Narayana community!
With over 20 years of expertise in the area of transaction processing, Narayana is the premier open source transaction manager. It has been used extensively within industry and to drive standards including the OMG and Web Services.
Why choose Narayana?
In todays business environment data corruption can have serious consequences for the enterprise including service unavailability, system reconciliation costs, and damage to customer relationships and business reputation. The Narayana transaction suite protects businesses from data corruption by guaranteeing complete, accurate business transactions for Java based applications (including those written for the JEE and EJB frameworks) thereby eliminating the risks and costs associated with time-consuming manual reconciliation following failures.
What is Narayana?
Narayana is a transactions toolkit which provides support for applications developed using a broad range of standards-based transaction protocols:
Although Narayana is shipped as part of the WildFly application server, it continues to be developed as a stand-alone transaction manager. Narayana provides everything you need to develop transactional applications running over your own transport protocols and can be embedded in a range of containers.
Latest forum discussions
- Re: new requirement for synchronization ordering (WildFly is delisting resources during Sychronization.beforeCompletion)
- Sep 2, 2014 2:11 PM by Scott Marlow
- Not sure if its clea…
- Re: Design Discussion: Changing the reaper to use setRollbackOnly() instead of rollback()
- Sep 2, 2014 10:54 AM by Mark Little
- Has anyone done a co…
- Bringing Transactional Guarantees to MongoDB: Part 1
- May 28, 2014 6:07 AM by Paul Robinson
- In this blog post I'…
- Research Worth Knowing on CAP & ACID
- May 27, 2014 3:57 PM by Mark Little
- The last couple of b…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.