Welcome to the Narayana community!
With over 20 years of expertise in the area of transaction processing, Narayana is the premier open source transaction manager. It has been used extensively within industry and to drive standards including the OMG and Web Services.
Why choose Narayana?
In todays business environment data corruption can have serious consequences for the enterprise including service unavailability, system reconciliation costs, and damage to customer relationships and business reputation. The Narayana transaction suite protects businesses from data corruption by guaranteeing complete, accurate business transactions for Java based applications (including those written for the JEE and EJB frameworks) thereby eliminating the risks and costs associated with time-consuming manual reconciliation following failures.
What is Narayana?
Narayana is a transactions toolkit which provides support for applications developed using a broad range of standards-based transaction protocols:
Although Narayana is shipped as part of the WildFly application server, it continues to be developed as a stand-alone transaction manager. Narayana provides everything you need to develop transactional applications running over your own transport protocols and can be embedded in a range of containers.
Latest forum discussions
- Re: JTA API on Java 9 ?
- Apr 21, 2017 6:26 AM by Tom Jenkinson
- It struck me we neve…
- Re: Narayana Commit Order
- Apr 6, 2017 12:37 PM by Michael Musgrove
- Tom's answer is the …
- New Narayana release and Spring Boot quickstart
- Jan 25, 2017 6:59 AM by Gytis Trikleris
- Last week we release…
- Achieving Consistency in a Microservices Architecture
- Oct 17, 2016 9:40 AM by Michael Musgrove
- Microservices are lo…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.