Why choose Narayana?
In todays business environment data corruption can have serious consequences for the enterprise including service unavailability, system reconciliation costs, and damage to customer relationships and business reputation. The Narayana transaction suite protects businesses from data corruption by guaranteeing complete, accurate business transactions for Java based applications (including those written for the JEE and EJB frameworks) thereby eliminating the risks and costs associated with time-consuming manual reconciliation following failures.
|Bullet Proof Reliability||Founded on industry proven technology and over a 20 year history as a leader in the field of transaction processing.|
|Reduced Operating Costs||Built in failure recovery components that handle failures automatically with no manual intervention required. Moreover, the open source license make the product free to download and use.|
|Flexible Deployment Options||Can be deployed stand-alone as well as within a range of different container implementations, most notably WildFly application server.|
|Simplicity...Not Complexity||Simplifies application development as programmers are able to focus on business logic rather than specialist non-reusable, error-prone failure recovery code.|
|Full Distributed Transactions||Preserves overall system state integrity regardless of the topology of the deployment and creates a unified transactioning solution for all resources - databases, message queues and arbitrary custom components.|
|Easily integrate with other JBoss frameworks||Connect your transactional applications to services written for the WildFly application server.|
|Participate in transactions that span from Java to C++ and beyond||Narayana provides language bindings for both C/C++ and Java.|
|Industry Leading Interoperability||Extends beyond JEE to Web Services and REST through support of the WS-Coordination, WS-AtomicTransaction, WS-BusinessActivity and REST-AT specifications.|
|Professional Support||Red Hat delivers the Professional Support, Consulting, and Training that you need whether you are testing a proof of concept, deploying a mission-critical application, or rolling out across your entire enterprise.|
Latest forum discussions
- Re: Re: Design Discussion: Changing the reaper to use setRollbackOnly() instead of rollback()
- Aug 26, 2014 1:04 PM by Scott Marlow
- Hi Tom, As soon as …
- Re: new requirement for synchronization ordering (WildFly is delisting resources during Sychronization.beforeCompletion)
- Aug 26, 2014 6:56 AM by Tom Jenkinson
- Hi Scott, We can def…
- Bringing Transactional Guarantees to MongoDB: Part 1
- May 28, 2014 6:07 AM by Paul Robinson
- In this blog post I'…
- Research Worth Knowing on CAP & ACID
- May 27, 2014 3:57 PM by Mark Little
- The last couple of b…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.