JBoss Transactions Resources
There is an extensive set of documentation resources available with JBoss Transactions. This includes papers on transaction basics, reference specifications, architecture documents, presentations, books, articles, and white papers.
|WS-Coordination Spec||1.0||Aug 2005||Download|
|WS-AtomicTransaction Spec||1.0||Aug 2005||Download|
|WS-BusinessActivity Spec||1.0||Aug 2005||Download|
|Web Services Context (WS-CTX) Spec||1.0||Jul 2003||Download|
|Web Services Coordination Framework (WS-CF) Spec||1.0||Jul 2003||Download|
|Web Services Transaction Management (WS-TXM) Spec||1.0||Jul 2003||Download|
Java Transaction Processing: Design and Implementation by Mark Little, Jon Maron and Greg Pavlik. 2004.
Developing Enterprise Web Services: An Architect's Guide by Sandeep Chatterjee and James Webber. 2003.
Why you should consider using transactions in your development projects. Mark Little's Blog, Java.net, March 2. 2006.
Transactions and recoverability: what they mean to your applications. Mark Little's Blog, Java.net, May 11, 2005.
Introducing WS-Coordination. Web Services Journal, April 2003.
Introducing WS-Transaction, Part 1. Web Services Journal, May 2003.
Introducing WS-Transaction, Part 2. Web Services Journal, June 2003.
A paper about OASIS WS-CAF. Submitted to ICDCS 2005.
Introducing BPEL4WS. Web Services Journal, June 2003.
JTA and JTS Transactions (refers to Total-e-Transactions, a previous name for the JBoss Transaction Service).
A list of generally useful articles and papers can be found here. Not all of them are JBossTS related, but are still relevant.
Latest forum discussions
- Re: new requirement for synchronization ordering (WildFly is delisting resources during Sychronization.beforeCompletion)
- Sep 2, 2014 2:11 PM by Scott Marlow
- Not sure if its clea…
- Re: Design Discussion: Changing the reaper to use setRollbackOnly() instead of rollback()
- Sep 2, 2014 10:54 AM by Mark Little
- Has anyone done a co…
- Bringing Transactional Guarantees to MongoDB: Part 1
- May 28, 2014 6:07 AM by Paul Robinson
- In this blog post I'…
- Research Worth Knowing on CAP & ACID
- May 27, 2014 3:57 PM by Mark Little
- The last couple of b…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.