JBoss Transactions JEE Support
JBoss Transactions is a 100% Java implementation of a distributed transaction management system based on the Sun Microsystems J2EE Java Transaction Service (JTS) standard. Our implementation of the JTS utilizes the Object Management Group's (OMG) Object Transaction Service (OTS) model for transaction interoperability as recommended in the J2EE and EJB standards and leads the market in providing many advanced features such as fully distributed transactions and ORB portability with POA support.
JBossTS can be run both as an embedded distributed service of an application server (e.g., JBoss), affording the user all the added benefits of the application server environment such as real-time load balancing, unlimited linear scalability and unmatched fault tolerance that allows you to deliver an always-on solution to your customers. It is also available as a free-standing Java Transaction Service. For a more detailed description of the product capabilities, see the full feature list.
Latest forum discussions
- Re: Whether we should hande RuntimeExceptions arising from badly behaved XAResource implementations
- Sep 17, 2014 7:08 AM by Tom Jenkinson
- As there doesn't app…
- Re: Integrate IJ Tracer and NTA tool
- Sep 16, 2014 9:41 AM by Jesper Pedersen
- You may be intereste…
- Bringing Transactional Guarantees to MongoDB: Part 1
- May 28, 2014 6:07 AM by Paul Robinson
- In this blog post I'…
- Research Worth Knowing on CAP & ACID
- May 27, 2014 3:57 PM by Mark Little
- The last couple of b…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.