JBoss Transactions Platform Support
- Supported Java runtime environments:
- J2SE1.5x (in JBossAS 5.0)
- Web services plaforms:
- webMethods Glue 5
- Apache Axis on JBoss
- JBossTS is 100% Java and should therefore operate on any operating system with a suitable Java runtime environment. However, JBossTS is explicitly QA'd and supported on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional / Server
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
- Sun Solaris 8 (Sparc)
- HP-UX 11i (PA-RISC)
- HP-UX 11i (Itanium in 64 bit mode)
- Redhat Linux 7.3 (Intel Pentium)
- Optional databases:
- Oracle 8.1.7, 9i and 10g
- SQL Server 2000
Latest forum discussions
- Uses for HeuristicInformation
- Nov 27, 2014 2:18 PM by Michael Musgrove
- We have an interface…
- Re: Consolidating documentation pack?
- Nov 24, 2014 6:30 AM by Tom Jenkinson
- This change has now …
- Bringing Transactional Guarantees to MongoDB: Part 1
- May 28, 2014 6:07 AM by Paul Robinson
- In this blog post I'…
- Research Worth Knowing on CAP & ACID
- May 27, 2014 3:57 PM by Mark Little
- The last couple of b…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.