The following sub-projects are available within the JBossTS development effort.
- BlackTie our XATMI/TX implementation
- Transactions and REST work that revisits efforts begun in 2000.
- Student projects that have been done over the years.
Project Byteman, which supports program tracing, debugging and testing via bytecode injection, began life as a subproject of JBossTS but is now an independent JBoss community project. It is still being used by the JBossTS project for unit testing and for crash recovery testing of the XTS and the TX Bridge components.
Latest forum discussions
- Rollback not working -> also not in quickstart example
- Jul 25, 2014 3:04 AM by Mathias Hauser
- Hi,I have an issue r…
- Re: Using Narayana JTA standalone and enlisting multipe resources
- Jul 21, 2014 6:17 AM by Mark Little
- Hi Tom. Yeah, I know…
- Bringing Transactional Guarantees to MongoDB: Part 1
- May 28, 2014 6:07 AM by Paul Robinson
- In this blog post I'…
- Research Worth Knowing on CAP & ACID
- May 27, 2014 3:57 PM by Mark Little
- The last couple of b…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.