BlackTie - Connecting service-oriented C/C++ with enterprise Java
Bridging the gap between JEE and XATMI, Blacktie provides the tools to allow existing XATMI application programs written in C/C++ to integrate seamlessly into the JBoss stack allowing these applications to migrate easily to the best-of-breed, industry proven, services provided by the JBoss application server stack. As well as providing C++ APIs to support the X/Open XATMI specification, Blacktie also provides the JAtmiBroker API to support clients and services written in Java.
Blacktie provides those features present in even the most established XATMI providers. Leveraging the facilities provided by the market leading JBoss application server, Blacktie is able to provide a reliable, high-performance core framework which application programs can then use to produce premium grade business services.
Latest forum discussions
- Re: Consolidating documentation pack?
- Nov 24, 2014 6:30 AM by Tom Jenkinson
- This change has now …
- Re: Using TransactionalDriver with JBoss Modules
- Nov 21, 2014 12:32 PM by Michael Musgrove
- The PR is its initia…
- Bringing Transactional Guarantees to MongoDB: Part 1
- May 28, 2014 6:07 AM by Paul Robinson
- In this blog post I'…
- Research Worth Knowing on CAP & ACID
- May 27, 2014 3:57 PM by Mark Little
- The last couple of b…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.