Transactional File I/O
The Transactional File I/O library provides an XA resource manager for file system access, allowing file operations to participate fully in transactions with databases or messaging systems.
|Easy to use API||Read or write the contents of a file using standard Java APIs (DataInput, DataOutput) with transactional behaviour, including transparent lock handling and crash recovery.|
|Enterprise integration||File manipulations can participate in transactions with other XA resource managers, such as databases or messaging systems. e.g. Read business data entries from file and update a database, then delete or update the file, with guaranteed consistency. Multiple transactions (threads) can operate on the file concurrently for additional performance.|
|Multiple JVMs for scalability||Multiple JVMs can perform transactions on the same file concurrently and a transaction can span multiple JVMs.|
|Directory Manipulations||Create, delete, rename or copy files transactionally. Ideal for installers or batch processes.|
- User Guide (version 1.0, also included in the release bundle)
Project Community Details
Latest forum discussions
- Rollback not working -> also not in quickstart example
- Jul 25, 2014 3:04 AM by Mathias Hauser
- Hi,I have an issue r…
- Re: Using Narayana JTA standalone and enlisting multipe resources
- Jul 21, 2014 6:17 AM by Mark Little
- Hi Tom. Yeah, I know…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.